Welcome to our News
Friday, 29 November 2013 09:25

Do Not Use Third Party Charger, Man Dead While Using iPhone 4S

Do Not Use Third Party Charger, Man Dead While Using iPhone 4S Do Not Use Third Party Charger, Man Dead While Using iPhone 4S
A man in Thailand is reported to have died after receiving a strong electric shock from his iPhone 4s, which he was using while it was on charge. The Thai man, who is reckoned to have been in the process of making a call when the incident occurred, was pronounced dead after being electrocuted, according to reports out of Thailand.

Those buying fake chargers from anywhere and everywhere should realize that electricals without the necessary safety checks can and often do suddenly malfunction, and in worst cases, cause damage to property or harm to humans. So, if you have spent your wad on a shiny new iPhone, make sure you’ve put aside a few extra dollars for an official charger.
Read 1466 times
More in this category: